We offer full archival framing services, specializing in high-quality custom cut and hand-stained/painted maple wood frames. We also offer many factory made wood and metal frames, mat and mounting styles, different kinds of plexiglass and glass, shadowboxing, and floater frames (for canvases and other fine art). All materials we use are acid-free. If you don't see what you're looking for, let us know how you'd like to frame and we'll find an option to suit your needs.
We prefer UV-protected plexiglass, which provides the most protection (up to 99%) from damaging sunlight that can lead to fading. Regular plexiglass provides some UV protection. We also offer regular glass, althought glass is heavier than plexi, can shatter, and can contain moisture, which is not ideal for paper art.
Local delivery of frames is available. We ship any frames that are under 30x40" for a flat rate of $45 per frame.
Click 'Add Custom Frame' on any poster to open the frame designer. Pick from several basic moulding options, add a mat if you like, add it to your cart, and make one simple purchase. Custom frames are not refundable.
- High-grade plexi, acid-free foam-core backing
- Most frames ship within 7 business days
- $45/frame flat rate UPS ground domestic shipping
- Hanging hardware provided
- Mouldings supplied by trusted manufacturers Larson-Juhl and Omega (many more moulding options are available, contact us)
- Maximum size for shipping is 27x41 inches, contact us to frame larger posters
- Please note the lip of the frame moulding will cover about 1⁄8" of the poster's edges
- International shipping options for frames may be limited